The idea being that you pay a flat fee to 'rent' clothing, which gets mailed to you (clean) in a box which you can then keep (or return in the bag via the post office)
During my 30 day trial, I got six dresses, two of which were winners. The one photo I have of me in this dress is somewhat 'risque' yet you get the idea. My friend called this "the Devil in the Blue Dress" Dress. That dress made me feel red carpet ready. I loved this dress. (Just not the price tag to own it!)
What I liked about it:
- I hate shopping for clothes, so being able to shop online and try before buying was a plus
- They have some SUPER cute stuff
- You can keep the item as long as you are paying on their plan
- Super easy to return items
- You have the option of buying the items if you like.
- Shipping was S L O W. USPS "two day"? Please!
- You do not have the ability to control "what" you get (I would be willing to pay extra to have a 'priority queue")
- You are taking a chance by trying to find a 'good fit' by only looking at a 1D picture, and reading others reviews.
- Prices seemed HIGH compared to other stores that sell similar items.
What worked for me:
Read, carefully read, some of the reviews of an item before adding to your 'closet' - including figure size, dress size, etc.
Pick items that you would wear NOW instead of the '5 pounds' rule.
Pay attention to the fabric of the item and where you live.
"Borrow" what staples you would want to wear the most (for me, it was dresses, for others, it might be blouses)